Create a new email:
Click "Create New Template", located in the top right corner.
Here you can enter the name of the template- this is how the email will appear in the message management screen. Click "Create and Edit Text" button
- This will open the message editor module. You will here be able to enter and edit text.
- Some other things you can do in this module are...
- Tokens - Allows you to pull information directly from forms to personalize your email template.
- View Example - Clicking this button will allow you to view a preview of the message as well as send the message to yourself and other admins.
- Autosend Options - This option controls how and when the email will be sent. It functions in the same capacity as the filters module
- HTML SOURCE - By clicking the source button it will get you access to create and edit the HTML of a specific email.