To edit a form, first you must access the Form Management module go to the "Settings" tab and click "Forms"
Now that you are in the form management module you will need to locate the form you would like to edit , hover over the form section then click the pencil that appears to the right of the name.
This will open the form settings interface. Apply the settings of your choice as described below and click "Update Form"
- Form Name: This field is mandatory for form creation
- Add this form to every user that registers: Clicking this will cause every user to see this form. If a form is for a specific group of user(s) leave this unchecked
- Admin Form: Checking this will make the form invisible to users. This type of form can be used to perform internal reporting on a specific user
- Lock form for changes once completed: When all mandatory fields have been fulfilled the form will lock for users. Admin will still be able to access and edit the form at any time.
- If not filled out, prevent users from continuing their registration: This is a registration roadblock. It will prevent your users from continuing through the process until all mandatory fields are completed.
- Allow anonymous applicants to fill out form (a user will be created once form is completed): This setting is usually reserved for clients using Regpack to complete anonymous user surveys or information that does not need to be protected (e.g. Open events with no required payment)
- Form Completion settings:
- All mandatory fields are completed (Default): This is the default setting for every new form. The form will automatically mark itself as completed when the user completes all mandatory fields on the form.
- Only when marked complete by an admin: An admin must go into the back end of the system and mark this form as complete. Many clients use this setting for sensitive documents that must be reviewed.
- Form Type: NOTE - The form type will limit which type of registrant has access to the specific form. Child account forms will not be able to interact with Parent account forms and vice versa.
- Delete Form: Located on the lower left corner. This will delete the form from your system as well as from all of the registrations in your system entirely.
- Deactivate Form: Located in the lower left corner. This will make a form inactive and unavailable for users.