Now that you are in the form management module, locate the form you would like to set a trigger for, click the greyed out lightning bolt, and then click "Add Trigger"
Navigate to the forms section, hover over the form you wish to set a trigger for, and then click the pencil that appears to the right of the name. When the settings window opens, click the "Form Triggers" button located at the bottom.
Either of these two paths will lead you to an interface which will allow you to select event(s) that you would like to trigger the inclusion or removal of forms in a registration. After you select the event(s) click "That's it. I'm Finished"
- Registration: This section has options based on the overall registration (i.e. "user registers" or "child created")
- Status: Triggers in this section would be comprised of the statuses that are created in the User Management section (i.e. "excluded status" or some other custom status).
- Payments: This section is where you can trigger based on the status of each payment made (i.e. "payment compete" or "needs to close balance").
- Forms: Triggers that can be set on the status of forms in their registration (i.e. "form complete" or "form incomplete").
- Products/Services: Triggers that can be set on selection and payment of products (i.e. "product added to cart" or "product paid for").
- Fields: Triggers that are set according to the answers selected by your registrants (i.e. if they say yes to a multiple choice question, or complete an answer field).
- Trigger settings:
- All options are required: The trigger will not activate unless ALL conditions are met.
- Any option is sufficient: The trigger will activate on ANY conditions that is listed.
- Reverse Trigger: This will remove the form if the condition(s) that you've selected are not fulfilled.