To begin, make sure you are in the User Management interface by selecting the “Users” tab located to the right of the Regpack logo.
When you click the Filter button, you're in Simple Mode. You'll see any saved filters on the left under My Filters. On the right you'll see the 5 most recent filters that you've used.
Advanced Mode To create a new filter click on the Advanced Mode tab. To return to Simple Mode click on the Simple Mode tab.
How to Create a New Filter
Click the type of information that you'd like to filter. You can combine conditions to target a specific group of user (e.g. Female AND 8th Grade, Age 12 OR 6th Grade):
- Application - Overall application related filters (Application complete/Incomplete etc.)
- Status - Filter using the statuses that are created in your system
- Super Stars - Filter by the assigned stars (red, blue, gold and green)
- Assigned to Admin - Filter by admin assignments
- Payments - Filter by the status of payments and open balances
- Ordered Products/Services - Filter by products ordered and/or paid for
- Forms - Filter by forms completed, reviewed, added or locked
- Fields - Filter by the answers selected or text entered by users
Filter Criteria Settings
When you filter on more than one data point, the default setting is All options are required. This option means that you'll only see users who have all of the data points you've selected. If you want to do a more general search, you can change this setting to Any option is sufficient. This option means that you'll see users who have any of the data points you've selected. You also have the option to show excluded users by checking "Show Excluded users before selecting "Apply Filter"
The filter you created will display directly above the user listings