Now that you are in the message management module, you will need to locate the email you would like to set a trigger for and click the purple "Trigger" button
The first step in the triggering process which is to set the result of the trigger activation. In the case of emails, the recipients of the email must be set (users, yourself, additional admin) as well as the frequency (only once or anytime the trigger conditions are satisfied). Click "Set Events" once you complete the first step to begin setting trigger conditions.
Note: Send only once is set as the default because it is only in rare circumstances that you will want an email to send multiple times to the same user.
The next interface that will allow you to select trigger event(s) to send the email. After you either edit the event(s) click "That's it. I'm Finished"
- Registration: This section has options based on the overall registration (i.e. "user registers" or "child created")
- Status: Triggers in this section would be comprised of the statuses that are created in the User Management section (i.e. "excluded status" or some other custom status).
- Payments: This section is where you can trigger based on the status of each payment made (i.e. "payment marked as approved").
- Forms: Triggers that can be set on the status of forms in their registration (i.e. "form complete" or "form incomplete").
- Products/Services: Triggers that can be set on selection and payment of products (i.e. "product added to cart" or "product paid for").
- Fields: Triggers that are set according to the answers selected by your registrants (i.e. if they say yes to a multiple choice question, or complete an answer field).
- Trigger settings:
- All options are required: The trigger will not activate unless ALL conditions are met.
- Any option is sufficient: The trigger will activate on ANY conditions that is listed.
- Reverse Trigger: This will remove the form if the condition(s) that you've selected are not fulfilled.