To begin, make sure you are in the autobilling module by selecting the “Autobill” option under the "Settings" menu located to the right of the Regpack logo.
Scroll down the page until you find your plan. To edit a time unit, mouse over the installment and click “edit unit”.
Above, you can give it a label. Below that, you need to choose how much is charged and when.
● Entering a percentage will charge a percentage of their total balance, or the total
balance of products within a category. See THIS article on advanced options for
● Entering a fixed amount will charge that amount, but will not exceed the balance (ie if the
fixed amount you enter is larger than what the applicant owes, it will only charge what
the applicant owes.)
● Setting a calculated date let’s you set the processing date to some amount of days,
weeks, or months relative to some starting point. You have three options for setting the
○ Application date makes the due date relative to the day they first created an account
○ First Order makes the processing date relative to the date they first order their products. Note that products must be delivered in order for this date to reset
○ Date plan selected makes the due date relative to the day they first selected the plan. This is the most flexible option, and is recommended
When you are done, click “update scheduled payment”. If you would like to delete the unit, click